Slideshow

Bailey Newborn

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

So this session was a real pleasure for me because Kristen & John attended an alumni auction event at our mutual alma mater Stonehill College, where they bid on a photography session of their choice from us!  Kristen was pregnant at the time and both her and John agreed that a session capturing their newborn baby would be a great investment so luckily, they won the session, waited patiently for a few more months and then finally beautiful baby Bailey joined their family.  She was probably the sleepiest little one I've had the pleasure of working with in a long time which made posing and capturing the below images a breeze.

Thank you, Kristen & John, for inviting me into your home and allowing me the pleasure of photographing Bailey, I hope to see you again!
~Laura~








Post a Comment