Slideshow

Vivienne Newborn

Friday, January 2, 2015

My dear sweet friend welcomed her second daughter into the world in late October and I was so excited to meet her and take some photographs!  Jackie & Paolo had Ilanna, Vivienne's older sister, when they were still living in Brazil so it wasn't until she was a bit older and they moved to the US that I finally met her and have had the pleasure of taking family photographs of them as she's grown.  But to see Jackie with a newborn and being a Mom to a little tiny baby was beautiful to see.  I can't wait to see what a beautiful girl Vivienne grows to become and knowing I'll be able to capture that makes it even more special!  
PS:  don't you just LOVE her name?!   It was my choice on their list so I was so excited to hear they had chosen it!  It fits her too, she's a lovely, sweet Vivienne :)
~Laura~







This little piggy went to market...


Post a Comment