Slideshow

Bennett Newborn

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Being able to capture images of my friends as they continue to grow their families has been one of the most precious things to come of my love & learned skill of photography.  You might remember the Monaco family from their latest session with me when I captured newborn images of Vivienne here and a little over a year and a half later they have welcomed the fifth member of the family, baby boy Bennett!  He was a dream to work with, slept nicely, quickly nursed and then let his little sisters hold him to capture some adorable sibling images and wrapping things up with the full family of five.  Congratulations once again Jackie & Paolo, so excited for another little boy joining our crew!
~Laura~




toes, ears, fingers, nose & lashes...love details!



all tucked in...serious heart eyes for this one!


Where's Bennett's nose?!
how beautiful is my dear friend Jackie?!

I just loved this image with Bennett being so content in the middle of his beautiful new family

Post a Comment