Slideshow

Bjork twins

Thursday, November 28, 2013

When Lauren found out she was having twins, she emailed us and secured her session months in advance so I knew just from that one gesture alone she and her husband were very excited to be welcoming their babies into this world and really would treasure beautiful images of them.  I was anxiously excited to be photographing her little ones because while I've done many newborns, I had never done TWO newborns together in the same session but with a boosted confidence from my photographer inspiration Kristyn over at Laura Leigh Images I was able to capture some classic individual newborn images of both William & Julia separately while rounding the session out with the two of them together. 
I had an absolutely wonderful time meeting the newest members of your family Lauren and couldn't be happier for you and Mike, congratulations on your beautiful family!
~Laura~
handsome William up first, love this sweet profile
And Miss Julia with the longest lashes on a newborn I've seen yet!

arm around the shoulder, is there anything cuter?!


Post a Comment