Slideshow

Ciavarro Family

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Ciavarro family was our very first ever family session we did here at ELLA portraits and I remember, a little over a year ago, Ellie & I planning it out and coming up with ideas and figuring it out as we went along and how anxiously nervous and excited we both were to be doing this.  In a years time, we have both grown so much more confident and comfortable in our skills and ability and combined we have shot 11 full family session (not inclusive of all the babies we've captured!) which means meeting up with the Ciavarro's a year later I couldn't WAIT to have some fun with them, knowing the images I would be capturing for them would be even better than last year's.
Additionally, I have to give a shout out to Kelly, she has been one of, if not, the biggest supporter of Ellie & I, recommending us to her friends and purchasing numerous gift certificates for baby shower gifts, helping us to continue to grow our client base.  Thank you so much Kelly, we are so grateful for your support and friendship!!
Alright, now onto the images, I have so many favorites it was really hard to pick so enjoy a handful of my favs!!
~Laura~

When this was one of my 1st images I knew we were going to have a blast!





and gorgeous M&D to round out the session!

Post a Comment