Slideshow

Raabe Family

Sunday, November 24, 2013

After just writing the title for this post, "Raabe Family" I realized how exciting it was to be able to do that because my friend & ELLA portraits partner Ellie now has a family!!  The last time you saw Ellie & Aaron on the blog was here, capturing beautiful images of the baby bump and celebrating/waiting for their baby to arrive.  Ellie & Aaron chose to wait to know the gender (a recent trend I've seen a lot of!) until the baby arrived and they were blessed with a gorgeous baby girl, Evelyn.  Since Ellie & Aaron moved to Baltimore, my husband and I went to visit to check out their home and to finally meet baby Evelyn and can I tell you, what a happy, beautiful, sweet little girl she is already.  Ok, Ok, I might be a bit biased but seriously, she is!  I of course brought my camera to capture some family images for them and have been so excited to share some with you.  
Congratulations Ellie & Aaron, your daughter is simply beautiful, I can't wait to see the amazing person she will grow to become.

~Laura~



Aaron is a huge Baltimore Orioles fan so we had to get one of the fam at Camden Yards
"I'm sooo over this Mom & Dad"

Post a Comment