Slideshow

Caroline Newborn

Monday, October 26, 2015

I was enjoying the last few weeks of my maternity leave in early May, loving on my baby boy, when I had the opportunity to meet sweet baby Caroline.  It was surreal to me because I was in the thick of seeing my little guy all day everyday who was appx 3 months old at the time, and then to see Caroline who was less than two weeks old brought me back to those early days with my son yet showed me just how far away from that special time we were.  So needless to say I was all bittersweet and nostalgic cuddling this sweet baby girl and talking to her lovely mom about being a mom so all in all, this was a wonderful session for me in so many ways!  But enough about me, let's talk about this darling girl for a second.  She has a loving older brother that we luckily captured a super fast shot of them together because for those of you who have a 22 month old, you know that getting their attention for any longer than 2 seconds is hard to come by!  And after that Caroline was an absolute doll and I had a wonderful time capturing this special time of her for her family.
Thank you McCue family for having me to your home, it was lovely to meet you and congratulations once again on your beautiful family!
~Laura~








Post a Comment