Slideshow

Molly Newborn

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

This little lady is the adorable new baby girl to one of my dear friends Betsey, and her husband Pat.  It was so amazing to be able to capture this beautiful time in their lives for so many reasons: One - they were celebrating their one year anniversary the day of the shoot, so special! Two - they just moved back to Maine from San Francisco so timing couldn't have been more perfect to capture these images AND meet their daughter! Three - anytime I get to be one of the first people to meet one of my best friends children has truly made this photography adventure a blessing and so worthwhile.
Miss Molly was just about the most perfect newborn, not only because she is so gosh darn cute, but because she slept the entire time which allowed me to capture the more tradition newborn images as well as giving me time to have some fun and capture a few more artistic images on her grandparents beautiful property.  It was such a wonderful session and this little lady is already getting so big I can't stand it but to me, she will always be this little cuddle bug :)
Love you Bets, so happy for you and Pat & so happy to be a part of your beautiful family's lives!
~Laura~

Lashes, fingers, headband, toes…swoon!


Daddy's girl already


Post a Comment