Slideshow

Santos Family

Thursday, October 29, 2015

I met Madelyn back when she was fresh and new to this world and then again when she was 8 months old and such a sweetie pie and was so excited to capture her this time around as a rambunctious, loving, fun little lady at 20 months old.  We hung out at Smolak Farms on Labor Day Weekend and let her run & play & have fun while I did my best to keep up!  She did everything from pick plums to play with her dolly to sit & carry my mini chair all over the grove to picking flowers to playing a little field hockey, who knew you could accomplish so much in 45 minutes!  
Check out some of favs from my time with the Santos family, thanks for having me again Colleen,  I always have the most fun!
~Laura~




Mommy & Daddy are the most fun!




I love Madelyn's face in this image so happy!


Post a Comment